Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 YEAR IN REVIEW

This year has been crazy busy, but all in a good way. Just a recap of all that happened in 2016.


  • Announced my joining Anthem Lights in February.
    • Have built lifetime brother relationships with all of them and regret nothing about joining.
  • Went on the Millennial Tour in 6 U.S. states and 4 of the Hawaiian Islands
  • Did the music festival circuit this past summer.
  • God's Not Dead 2 (FILM) was released and was my debut big screen appearance.
  • Released my first full length studio album project in July called "KANE" (available on iTunes/Spotify)
  • Was blessed to see Anthem Lights have two videos go viral with each having over 20 million views (first time ever in the history of Anthem).
  • Moved into my first apartment back in June and now live in Nashville, Tennessee.
  • Have recorded some amazing new cover songs with producers I've met in Nashville who are insanely talented.
  • Was contacted by MTV about my MERCY cover and it is up for COVER OF THE MONTH for December 2016.
  • Was notified by WE LOVE AWARDS that I was nominated for BEST MALE ARTIST and INDIE ARTIST OF THE YEAR award (voting ends Jan 27).
Like anything in the music industry, it's incredibly hard work that requires a lot of commitment, energy and willingness to overcome rejection. I love what I do, I love my fans, and I love being able to create something that reaches so many people in a positive way.

Thank you all for an amazing 2016 and I can't wait for ya'll to see what's in store for 2017. Be ready.