Monday, April 8, 2013

MY TWEETS

I know most of you read my tweets, so I thought I'd just blog about why I post them.

Just like how I come up with lyrics for new music, I like to tweet about things that I experience or hear about from fans or friends.  A lot of times I am just tired and tweet things that come across my mind. Other times, I find funny sayings or quick jokes that make me laugh, so I post them.

Sometimes I post lyric ideas and see how you all react to them.

Sometimes I tweet about what I'm doing at the time.

But other times I tweet things I hope encourage you guys. I mean, there's like enough things happening to all of us every day that a tweet that makes you smile or feel encouraged is something I hope helps in some way.

I get asked a lot about some tweets I post. In fact, a lot of the funny tweets are posted to make people laugh, but some people think I'm serious or talking about something that really happened. Sometimes they really did happen to me, other times I'm just being completely silly.  I read comments on my Facebook or replies on Twitter and people are concerned or wondering if I'm ok. I have to laugh because my post was a joke.

I guess if you read my tweets long enough you'll start to realize I live a pretty humorous life. In fact, between my parents and I, we are always trying to make each other laugh about something. We laugh a lot every day and I want to share that in my tweets with all the #KANEiacs out there :)

So, next time I tweet something that makes you laugh, smile, think, or just shake your head, be sure to reply and tell me. I know RT and FAVs tell me that some of you are liking them, but it would be great to hear from all of you.