Monday, January 21, 2013

Dating

I get asked a lot if I have a girlfriend. The answer I give is "No."  I have had a girlfriend before, but not right now.

I get asked if I will date a person I meet online. The answer I give is "No."  I think dating is about hanging out with a girl and spending time getting to know her family and doing group dates with friends.  I can't do that if she doesn't live near me.

It's hard to date a girl when my schedule is so full. Honestly, I would like to have more free time to hang out with friends and even go on a date with a girl, but it just doesn't work out with as busy as I am with school, sports, and of course, music.

If I wasn't so busy, I'm sure things would be different.

I'm still waiting patiently for when the time is right to have a girlfriend. Until then, I have both guys and girls who are my friends and we chat and hang out when possible.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.