Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME

Well most of you understand that I have been traveling a lot in the past few months.  Back and forth to Nashville for recording either new music or the TV show iShine Knect, season 4.  Honestly, it's been a major commitment of time. I've had to spend a lot of time making up homework from school and also making up lost sleep.

I'm now home for at least a month before I have to travel again.

The new year we start planning for the February/March tour with iShine and I may have a trip or two to California somewhere in there.

I love what I'm doing, but it does take a lot of energy and I don't get to sleep as much as I'd like to.

We've been working hard on my new music and some new music videos and I hope you all like them.  Be sure to share them with your friends and family.

I appreciate everyone who continues to believe in what I'm doing.

:)