Wednesday, July 24, 2013

KANEIAC CONCERT CONTEST

Hey Kaneiacs,

I'm excited to announce a cool new way for me to meet you in person over the winter 2013-2014.

I'm launching a brand new contest where if your team wins, I will be performing in your hometown sometime this upcoming winter season!

So here's the deal.

In order for your "TEAM" to win, you need to do three things:


  1. Gather all your friends and work together by tweeting #KaneiacConcertContest and #YourAreaCode. That will start the count and create your TEAM. (example: #260 is my area code)
  2. Get at least 100 different twitter users to tweet the same and your TEAM will be a finalist for me to come and perform for FREE in your city.
  3. Everyone on your team must text the word KANEIAC to 313131 using your cell phone to receive contest updates and to learn who won, the date, time, and location.

Now here's the thing... they MUST be 100 "different" twitter users FROM that same area code. All 100 will get VIP access to a meet and greet before the concert and get an autographed VIP gift pack from me.

The date and location information will be worked out and the winning team will be notified as soon as possible.

So, good luck and get busy tweeting :)

This is only valid for U.S.A. states and cities. Sorry for my international KANEIACS. Someday I will visit your country :)