Saturday, April 20, 2013

FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY

Some of you know I spent several days in the Dominican Republic in October 2012. It was a time I will never forget with fellow iShine artists The Rubyz and Rachel Chan.

I am asking you to please consider being a partner with Food for the Hungry in their goal of helping kids have food, water, clean bathrooms and getting an education.

I want to give you a special Gift Pack if you do. I will send you an autographed T-Shirt, CD and Photo when you send an email with a photo of you and your family holding up the photo of the child you sponsored. Share their name and yours, along with your mailing address and I will send my special gift pack as a thank you.

Even a one-time donation will make a huge difference for the kids I visited in the Dominican Republic.

I want you to read more about them here

http://fh.org/work/countries/dominican-republic

Talk to your parents about sponsoring a child or even just making a one-time donation. Like I said in my video, it is amazing how blessed we really are and I hope you realize that it's more than just music and having fun at our age. We need to do something to help and Food for the Hungry will be that something you can do to make a difference.